Facebook – the popular name of those who are so into it. Those who have an account on Facebook is now making more time to socialize with the other people in the distance and the lack of time. And even if a community such as Facebook, which has many advantages, it also proves that certain disadvantages. Currently, a number of improvements in the system just to make up the deficiencies. Various arguments for the pros and cons of the Facebook comments below.
· Allows users to search for new and old friends
· available to selected universities, which are high-level security
· makes it less awkward when communicating with strangers or people do not know
· Love attractions – can be used as a dating service system
· Facilitates join groups with similar sympathy
· Allows members to check the students who are in the same class, living in the same area or from the same academy
· The weakening of long-term relationship
· Supported physical neighborhood
· Contributes to a wide range of procrastination
· Rampant Addiction
· possible Stalking
· acquaintances should be labeled friends
Surely, the drawbacks do not pose a threat to just merely looking at it. Someone else must prove that users do anything profile is directly proportional to what can happen to them. The user must understand what might otherwise be trying to give things that are messy, and people mistook them to anyone.
is quite obvious that a compromise is made of the advantages and disadvantages of Facebook. Although this will increase the communication and contact between the friends and the online community can also increase the delay and makes it easier for others to stalk a user. Even worse, some actually punished for what they put your profile and claim that there was just for fun.
Despite the above advantages and disadvantages of online network services, and demand is still growing in popularity among the young crowd. There are about 10,000 students (not yet included professionals and young professionals) who join Facebook every day. This is irrespective of age, race and country. Some are now trying to criticize the state of professionalism of this site is that it is just a fad, like other online networking services.